To better encourage and facilitate the transfer of Manor College to Temple University, Temple and Manor College have established articulation agreements with one another. Temple has established the following articulation agreements with Manor College:
GenEd-to-GenEd Transfer Agreements
GenEd-to-GenEd Transfer agreements accept -- upon Temple evaluation and approval -- the general education requirements of approved associate degrees in lieu of Temple's GenEd requirements. Students entering Temple with an approved Associate degree are identified upon admission to or enrollment in the University and their fulfillment of the General Education by a GenEd Transfer Agreement is noted on pertinent student records.
The following Manor College associate degrees are approved:
- an Associate in Arts (A.A.) in
- Early Childhood Education: Pre-K to 4 A.A
- Liberal Arts A.A.
- Liberal Arts (Fully Online)
- Middle Level Education 4 to 8 A.A.
- Psychology A.A.
- an Associate in Science (A.S.) in
- Accounting A.S.
- Allied Health/Science Transfer A.S.
- Biotechnology Concentration
- Chiropractic Concentration
- Cytotechnology Concentration
- Medical Technology Concentration
- Pharmacy Concentration
- Sciences & Pre-Medicine Concentration
- Veterinary Sciences Concentration
- Business Administration A.S.
- Criminal Justice A.S.
- Healthcare Administration A.S.
- Healthcare Administration (Fully Online)
- Information Systems and Technology A.S.
- Information Systems and Technology (Design Technology Track) A.S.
- Information Systems and Technology (Networking Track) A.S.
- Management A.S.
- Marketing A.S.
- Nursing Transfer A.S.
- Occupational Therapy Transfer A.S.
- Paralegal A.S.
- Physical Therapy Transfer A.S.
- Radiologic Science Transfer A.S.
- Sport and Recreational Management A.S
Transfer students should be aware that GenEd-to-GenEd transfer relates only to University General Education requirements. All requirements of Temple’s schools and colleges and major programs of study remain in force.
Make sure that your final transcript, indicating receipt of the Associate degree, is available to your Temple advisor, so your advisor can make sure the proper transfer status is noted on your student record. Your official transcript must note the receipt of your degree for an advisor to update the system.
This agreement between Temple's academic schools and/or departments and Manor College provides accurate curricular information for prospective transfer students and their academic advisers by lining up associate degree requirements and baccalaureate requirements. The agreement indicates which courses students should take during their associate program in order to be prepared for the Temple baccalaureate program into which they wish to transfer. Temple and Manor College have entered into the following Program-to-Program agreement:
Programs and requirements are subject to change. Therefore, students should check periodically for updated materials. Students are advised to use this document with the assistance of an advisor or counselor at Manor College.